Reach Your Fitness Goals with Phenibut

Brought to you by PhenibutHero LLC


Fitness model powering through exercise while under the influence of phenibut.
Phenibut essentially prevents you from getting distracted.

Physical fitness and health are some of the top priorities and concerns for the modern generation.

For most people, losing excess weight and gaining more lean muscle are challenges that require hard work in the gym and a strict diet.

The number supplements provided to achieve these feats has also been increasing each day and finding reliable offers can be a daunting task.

However, regardless of whether you're looking to gain muscle or lose fat I'm going to explain why Phenibut is the one supplement that you can rely on.

Phenibut is one of the compounds that has been gaining popularity among bodybuilders and also for those seeking general fitness.

To understand this, it is important to examine how it works and what it does to affect muscles and growth.

Phenibut characteristics and effect on muscle growth.

Phenibut’s reputation has been on the rise since it was offered by Russia back in the early 1960s for various uses.

It is basically a derivative of the inhibitory neurotransmitter known as GABA and is sometimes referred to as phenyl-GABA.

A side-view of the GABA-B receptor that Phenibut targets.
Phenibut suppresses the GABA-B neuro-receptor responsible for anxiey and stress.

While it was provided to aid relaxation, Phenibut has recently attracted use in bodybuilding and has been lined with an increase in the production of HGH (human growth hormone).

Phenibut has been said to pass through the blood/brain barrier in ways that conventional GABA cannot cross.

There is limited research done to determine how Phenibut increases the production of human growth hormone, but surveys from users clearly shows its impact on bodybuilders.

According to doctors, Phenibut when taken about 30 minutes before workout and before bed increases the level of HGH and results in better performance and growth.

Its resemblance with GABA is the main reason that links Phenibut with HGH as GABA is known to stimulate the pituitary glands to create more HGH and also aid relaxation.

Phenibut and bodybuilding

Phenibut structurally resembles GABA and was originally offered to promote relaxation.

But it was also found to have the effect of stimulating the pituitary glands to produce more Human Growth Hormone (HGH).

HGH chemical composition.
The best HGH is that that is naturally produced. Phenibut stimulates it's natural production.

This is the hormone associated with muscle repair and bone density restoration so it is practically required to boost muscle growth and development.

However, the immediate effects are as follows:

When bodybuilders take Phenibut before a workout, it increases relaxation and focus.

Then, taking it before bed promotes good sleep and recovery as growth hormone also supports repair and rebuilding of torn muscles.

From evidence-based studies, bodybuilders taking Phenibut tend to show faster growth and gain bigger muscles.

However, the right dosage is required to gain muscles and reap the full effect of Phenibut on bodybuilding.

Phenibut suppresses your appetite.

This is probably one of the most underrated benefits of taking phenibut for fitness.

In the fitness community, it is generally agreed upon that diet is responsible for 80% of your results (the other 20% being the discipline and intensity of your exercise routines).

95% of people trying to lose weight fail because their diet is simply not good.

A lot of these people start off pretty well, but they simply cannot maintain the "healthy" diet over time.

That is, they end up sneaking in a few extra calories each day and these calories ultimately lead to an unsustainable fitness program.

What Phenibut Does

A lot of people, if they were to simply maintain a 1500-1800 Calories a day, would see a significant reduction in weight, without even having to do any exercise.

What if there was a "magic pill" that could achieve that?

I don't mean to hype it up - but that's exactly what Phenibut does: It's an appetite suppressant.

A woman who has her appetite suppressed from Phenibut.
Dieting is so much easier when you physically don't want to eat.